Key Focus Careers
Sales Director: SaaS – London
c£70,000 (open to negotiation for the right person)
- An Incentive plan that will see you earning over £100,000 (dependant on performance)
- The chance to be a part one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK
- Access to investors/ CEOs
- Work in London (London Bridge)
- Fun, vibrant office and people
Want to work for a multimillion-pound VC backed start up who is on a mission to become the worlds most innovative and disruptive software company? This is a chance to be joining the best in class when it comes to product-buying experience AND have the chance to help develop an all-in-one business solution purposely designed and built to help your client move from being a mirco-business to being a global brand.
This company has been voted in the top 100 UK start-ups two years in a row and now spans 114 different countries. Their impressive product suite means that if they partner with 14.7% of their potential client base (6800 clients) they will reach $1 billion with and EBITDA of $100 million. Can you be their next Sales Director?
As their Sales Director you will be reporting directly into their CEO and help with investor relations.
Sales director responsibilities:
- Strategy creation and sales process strengthening for sales team; the team is currently 4 other salespeople BUT with huge growth planned you must feel comfortable running large teams
- Working with cost modelling to ensure that your clients are always in a great position, whilst being the most commercially possible
- Selling SaaS product inc. marketplace/ website/ sales gateways
- Driving the team forward to help with the global domination of this SaaS platform
To become their sales director, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Outperformance in your current role (either as a sales manager/ sales director )
- A SaaS background – selling in a new business manner/ extracting more business from current relationships and manging relationships effectively
- The ability to move technical and abstract language in a simple way
- The excitement to join a start up business
- Passionate/ Excitement/ Gumption
- Innovative thought process and creative ideas
- Ability to work in London, London Bridge
This is for an immediate start – notice periods will be considered BUT pre-January 2020 start dates are ideal.
Find out more – HIT APPLY (confidential conversations for those suitable)