Key Focus Careers
Sales Development Representative : £30,000 basic
- £30,000 basic salary plus bonus
- Work with a highly talented sales trainer
- Global opportunities – 10 locations across the world
- Work with the most prestigious consultancies in the world
- Amazing ‘graduate friendly office in London
- Graduate Sales Development Representative à Sales Director career path
Work for this global platform which has changed the face of market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Their mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders.
Founded in 2010, they now employ around 350 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 450,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Offices in London, Berlin, NYC and many more…
As a graduate Sales development representative:
- This role is to join the Business Development Team. As a graduate Sales development representative you will create and build client relationships to obtain projects for the London office with the goal of boosting global presence.
- This is a high growth opportunity and the role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry.
Responsibilities as a graduate Sales development representative
- Generating new business leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques, which once warmed up are shared with the BD team.
- Support senior colleagues in their business development efforts i.e. lining up meetings, creating supplementary marketing documents for client pitches (presentations, case studies, proposals), key point of contact for client coordination.
- Work closely with other Sales development representatives to understand prospect needs
- Increasing the awareness of the brand and attractively conveying the value proposition
- Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted accounts.
- Work towards key goals and metrics set for all sales development representatives
A Sales development representative has:
- Graduated from a Top 50 university (preferable)
- Relevant work experience in sales, research, or lead generation
- A proven track record of success in telephone sales
- Interest in a range of markets such as, professional services, corporate, life sciences and private equity.
- Ability to quickly build credibility and rapport with senior management
- Strong drive, proactive mindset and solution-oriented attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and high standard of professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multinational cross functional teams to deliver leads
- Strong prioritization skills, with the ability to work on a number of leads at a time
- The ability to work in London and travel in around London and outside of London