Key Focus Careers
• You will be joining a globally recognised brand
• Sales effectiveness and product development.
Retail Brokerage with offices globally and is especially active in the European markets
Essential skills and experience:
• Have experience running sales teams in a retail stockbroking environment in the UK
• Ability to monetise the existing client base
• Day to day management
• To lead by example and to ensure the broking department meets its set KPIs
• To motivate and engage and develop the broking department
• Understand sales processes in a regulated environment and ensure team members are adhering to these processes
• Push trading ideas to clients in accordance with the required risk profiling and suitability processes
• Work with Compliance to monitor brokers calls and ensure adherence to the monitoring policy
The successful candidate will have a successful track record in a Head of Sales role within Broking.
An extremely competitive compensation package is on offer which is in line with the market.