Key Focus Careers
Our client was Founded in 2009, they provide fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. They are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. It is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
Now looking for future Sales Director. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales and management of the global sales team.
The main responsibilities:
- Developing and executing global strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Implement national sales plans by regions/countries.
- Supervises sales team globally.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales director
- Experience in payments,
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Leadership skills to successfully supervise and develop a team of direct reports
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in London, UK
A team of top international professionals to learn from
Multicultural working environment