Key Focus Careers
Business Development Manager
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- Commission and Bonus
- Manage a team of BDRs
- Work within the private equity space
- Career path Business Development Manager to Sales Director
Work for this global platform which has changed the face of market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Their mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders.
Founded in 2010, they now employ around 350 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 450,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Offices in London, Berlin, NYC and many more…
As a key member of the Business Development team you will consolidate all efforts from global member with the goal to boost core revenues and strengthen client relationships focused on private equity accounts in the region. This is a high-revenue growth opportunity and this role is expected to accelerate the growth by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with new clients in the Private Equity & Capital Markets segment. You will work with, and report directly to the Business Development Director. This is a unique opportunity to help build the global presence and contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry.
- Design and implement the business development strategy for the segment in collaboration with the Director of the region
- Have a thorough understanding of the value proposition and be able to communicate effectively across a portfolio of clients
- Independently prospect for new clients & increase share of wallet among the existing clients to ensure rapid revenue growth in line for exceeding revenue targets
- Qualify leads and look to develop revenue by arranging client visits
- Build strong, lasting relationships with senior and highly professional clients
- Lead on PE efforts, including managing a small team as the business grows
- Gather client feedback and competitive intelligence on the competitors
- Ensure effective working relationships with all global teams to strive for highest client satisfaction and effective sharing of best practices
You will have
- Master degree in Business, Finance or Sales, MBA.
- Experienced professionals in the Capital Markets & PE segment with ability to manage B2B relationships and effectively engage senior-level clients from the client group
- The ability articulating the value of the Expert Network and professional services to clients
- Several years of business development experience in the B2B financial services industry in sales
- Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently and take significant responsibility
- Stellar networking skills with an ability to build strong lasting relationships with high-profile clients
- Bright, positive and flexible individual with high integrity, professionalism and an entrepreneurial mindset who is interested in helping build a business and compensated according to performance
- Resilience and strength of character with the willingness to take risks as part of being a self starter and overcome any failures across the road
- Hands-on mentality and solution oriented attitude
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in an fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Available to travel for work extensively & up to 3-4 days a week
Apply now – immediate start